Sunday, August 10, 2014

Early Education

On Friday August 8, 2014, Blogger Adela Moreno posted an article, An Early Start at Education for All, on her blog called Forgotten Alamo. In her article, Adela argues that an early start on education is very crucial for a child’s future success. I completely agree with Adela. In one of my previous blogs called Clash over Education, I explained that early education such as Pre-K and Head-Start are very necessary and effective in the development of education. Texas should definitely invest more time and money in early education because cutting funding will only hurt these children in the future. Early education should be available to all children regardless of their parents’ financial qualifications. Just like Adela parents, my parents also cheated the system in order for my siblings and me to have an early start in school because they know that children are most eager and ready to learn when they are young. Adela’s argument is very relevant in today’s society. 


 

No comments: